Hilton Head Golf Schools
Luxury Westin Oceanfront Hilton Resort, Hilton Head, SC
Luxury 1:1 & 2:1 Golf School Vacation
Imagine 54 holes of legendary golf nestled within one of Hilton Head Island’s most pristine plantations along the Atlantic coastline. This golf haven, Port Royal Golf Club, was designed by some of the best golf architects – George Cobb, Pete Dye and Willard C. Byrd. It has also been honored with the presence of some of golf’s legendary players, having hosted the Champions Tour Hilton Head Seniors International. The course features Champion Bermuda greens that are small and protected by bunkers and Bermuda rough, demanding a deft touch with medium and short irons. This is a golf challenge where accuracy, not length, is paramount.
- 1:1 & 2:1 PGA Professional Keith Bach – Director
- “Best Places to Play” Golf Digest
- “Top 75 U.S. Golf Resorts” by Golf Digest Magazine
- “Top 10 ‘Exotic’ Golf Courses in the World”
- “1997 Silver Medal Resort” by Golf Magazine
What Make’s Us the Best Choice on Hilton Head Island, SC
– Guaranteed “Lowest Cost” or we send you the different.
– 28 Years of Helping People Enjoy The Game of Golf
– Guaranteed Improvement or Your Next Schools on Us.
– Award Winning Programs – Award Winning PGA – LPGA – PGTCA Teaching Professional
– Unlimited Golf and Cart- Official V1 Branded Academy – 1 Year of Free Video Analysis
– You get 2 hours of on course playing lesson with your teaching professional each and every day of your school
– Personal Golf School Concierge Service to handle all travel needs : Air – Extra Nights – Travel Maps – Site Information – Special Occasions – Customize Golf Schools 24 Hour / 7 Day Customer Service
- AAA Four Diamond Adward
- Luxury Oceanview 1-2 or 3 Bedroom Condos
- Voted “Best Golf School at the Beach” 2015 – 2016
Minutes from Pametto Hall Plantation, The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa is set on a pristine stretch of sandy white beach along the Atlantic. Enjoy the relaxing, Oceanside atmosphere of this AAA Four Diamond Resort. Each guestroom features Westin’s own Heavenly Bed, a private balcony and comfortable furnishings characteristic of the homes of the Old South. Rejuvenate in the Westin Heavenly Bath, complete with an adjustable showerhead, curved shower rod, bath amenities and plush towels. High Speed Internet Access, an entertainment center with in-room movies, music and video games plus a refreshment center filled with snacks and a coffee/tea maker complete with Starbucks coffee make “staying in” an alluring option. Room service is also available 24 hours a day to help satisfy cravings.
Take time out for yourself during your stay and visit the Heavenly Spa by Westin. A truly heavenly oasis, it rests amidst palmetto-lined boardwalks, lush gardens, serene fountains, and enchanting lagoons. The holistic, relaxing environment evokes a sense of renewal. Celebrating the revitalizing benefits of the region’s herbs, minerals, and customs, you can experience innovative treatments that soothe the spirit, rejuvenate the body, and enrich the mind. With soothing massages, luxurious body treatments, revitalizing facials, pedicures, manicures, salon services and much more, the Spa is dedicated to providing instinctive and highly personalized service that brings harmony and peace. Visit the steam room or sauna before your treatment or simply enjoy the amenities of the luxurious locker rooms and relaxation lounges.
Measuring approximately 2,000 square feet with views of nearby pools and the ocean, the WestinWORKOUT Powered by Reebok Gym facilities are designed to accommodate a full range of activities including: running, jogging, walking, bicycling, weightlifting, swimming, yoga, Pilates, and body sculpting. Complimentary to guests and accessible 24-hours a day with room key, WestinWORKOUT gym features locker rooms with transforming amenities like steam and sauna areas, as well as towel service and shower accessories.
The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa offers several renowned dining options catering to a wide variety of tastes. With three on-property restaurants (including one of Hilton Head Island’s two AAA Four-Diamond award winners), the Westin aims to delight and dazzle with an assortment of culinary creations. Southern hospitality is alive at the Carolina Café where warm smiles and the “Island’s Best Seafood Buffet” please both local islanders and guests alike. Casual, fun and unique the Carolina Café features all-day dining. At Turtles Beach Bar & Grill recharge with some Caribbean inspired light fare while you enjoy one of Hilton Head’s best ocean views. Private and intimate, The Barony Grill is the island’s natural choice for special occasion dining. Enjoy fine wines along with specialties of the South Carolina Low Country, including the very best in beef and seafood.
CAROLINA GOLF SCHOOLS OVER 25 YEARS OF HELPING PEOPLE PLAY BETTER GOLF! OFFICIAL V1 GOLF ACADEMY WITH AWARD WINNING PGA., LPGA & PGTCA PROFESSIONAL.
Port Royal Golf Club
Architect: George Cobb. Pete Dye and William C Bryd
Port Royal Golf Club – Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Nestled along the Atlantic coastline, Port Royal Golf Club, named one of the “Top 10 ‘Exotic’ Golf Courses in the World” by World Property Channel and one of the “Top 75 U.S. Golf Resorts” by Golf Digest Magazine, is located on the northwestern point of Hilton Head Island. The Club is situated in the Port Royal Plantation along with the luxurious oceanfront Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa. In addition to being praised for its unrivaled golf experience, Port Royal Golf Club is also well-known as a world-class tennis destination.
In 1997, Port Royal Golf Club was recognized as a “1997 Silver Medal Resort” by Golf Magazine for its three spectacular 18-hole golf courses; Barony, Planter’s Row, and Robber’s Row.
The Barony Course was designed by George W. Cobb in the early 1960’s and was one of the first courses on the Island. From the tee box, many of the holes appear to be relatively open, but as you approach the newly resurfaced Bermuda greens, the real challenge becomes clear. The greens are generous and protected by thick rough and unforgiving bunkers, entitling the golfer to have good touch with mid to short-range iron shots. This is a course where accuracy, not length, is paramount.
Planter’s Row was designed by Willard C. Byrd and built in 1984, becoming the Plantation’s newest course. It has played host to the Hilton Head Seniors International Golf Tournament, a former senior PGA Tournament Event. This course offers a different look from its sister courses, with water on 10 of the 18 holes. The narrow, tree-lined fairways lead up to the courses small undulating greens. Planter’s Row is a great challenge for golfers of all skill levels.
Re-designed by Pete Dye in 1994
Robber’s Row was designed in 1967 by noted architects George W. Cobb and Willard C. Byrd, and was redesigned in 1994 by world famous architect Pete Dye. The course is located on the scenic marsh side of the Port Royal Plantation and cuts through beautiful strands of magnolia and live oaks. This course sets atop former Civil War grounds and features historical markers throughout the course, describing events which took place on the Island. Although tee-shots have generous fairways to land in, approach shots require accuracy to the well-protected greens. Robber’s Row is a course rich in history and challenge to any golfer.
Important: Be carefully with most other National Golf Schools they only do “Video By Request”. What that means is they don’t do video on a regular basic. Call for a detailed comparison – 800 756 5052.
VIP 1:1 & 2:1 Package Includes:
- Luxury Westin Accommodations
- Can Customs Dates and Daily Schedule
- All Classes 1:1 or 2:1 Student to Teacher Ratio
- Breakfast and Lunch
- 5 Hours of Daily Instruction
- 3 Hours of Daily Instruction Covering All Facets- Putting, Pitching, Chipping, Sand, Full Swing, & Video Analysis
- 2 Hours Daily On-Course Instruction- Covering All Facet Learned In Morning Session, Along With Course Management & Strategies, with Concentration On The 100 Yards & In Game
- All United States Golf Schools offers you the ability to improve your game in all facets. All our instructors have extended training, not only on the full swing, but also in our “Performance Zone” program.
PERFORMANCE ZONE PROGRAM!
- Some of the short game fundamentals you will learn at all our Golf Schools are as follows: – Importance of both path and blade in putting – Distance control in putting – Hit your wedges closer to the hole – Chip with confidence and accuracy – Control your distance and spin – Hit sand shots up and out of the bunker every time – Learn to hit creative shots to escape difficult lies and situation – Manage your Scoring Zone shots better
- Unlimited Green and Cart Fees for Days of School
- Maximum 2:1 Student to Teacher
- Custom Rates for 4 Students
- V1 High Speed Video Analysis
- Video Locker
- 1 Year Free Video Follow- Up Via Internet
- U.S. Golf Schools Great Golfing Notebook
- Award Winning PGA – LPGA and PGTCA Professional – Minimum of 20 Years Teaching Golf
- State of the Art Practice Facility for Improved Learning
- Take Home Practice Program
- Custom Club Fitting
- Unlimited Use of State of the Art Practice Facility
VIP 1:1 and 2:1 Westin Hilton Head Resort – Hilton Head Island, SC – Rates
Carolina Golf Schools
|Packages||Commuter No Room||Single 1 Room||2 Sharing a Room Per Person||4 Sharing 2 Rooms Per Person|
|2 Day / 2 Night||$899.00||$1699.00||$1199.00||$999.00|
|3 Day / 3 Night||$1349.00||$2698.00||$1798.00||$1599.00|
|4 Day / 4 Night||$1799.00||$3449.00||$2149.00||$1999.00|
|5 Day / 5 Night||$2249.00||$4249.00||$26549.00||$2599.00|
For More Information Call 1800-756-5052 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org