Golf School Vacations in Myrtle Beach
VIP 1:1 & 2:1
Inlet Sport Lodge Resort– Murrells Inlet, SC
OFFICAL V1 BRANDED ACADEMY!
The Inlet Sports Lodge is a retreat for outdoor enthusiasts who live for the thrill of rugged adventures but still like to enjoy a little luxury on the side. Live life "on the lamb" as a vacation with all the excitement of a golfing trip mixed with the elegance of a tropical resort styled retreat sits right in-between Myrtle Beach and Charleston.
- 4Star Rating by Golf Digest
- PGA Tour Coach “Mitchell Crum”
- 1991 USGTF “Teacher Of The Year”
- 1996 PGTCA National “Teacher of the Year”
- Official V1 Branded Academy
– Taylormade Clubfitting
– FlightScope X2 Launch Monoitor
What Make’s Us the Best Choice in Myrtle Beach
– Guaranteed “Lowest Cost” or we send you the different.
– Free Transportation for Entire Vacation
– 28 Years of Helping People Enjoy The Game of Golf
– Guaranteed Improvement or Your Next Schools on Us.
– Award Winning Programs – Award Winning PGA – LPGA – PGTCA Teaching Professional
– Unlimited Golf and Cart- Official V1 Branded Academy – 1 Year of Free Video Analysis
– You get 2 hours of on course playing lesson with your teaching professional each and every day of your school
– Personal Golf School Concierge Service to handle all travel needs : Air – Extra Nights – Travel Maps – Site
Information – Special Occasions – Customize Golf Schools 24 Hour / 7 Day Customer Service
- Luxury 1-2-3 Bedroom Condos
- All Condo’s Brand New
- Seafood Capital of South Carolina
- Privately Owned Condo’s
Inlet Sport Lodge Resort
Here, you can mix a golf school, follow a day of golf with fine dining; all while soaking in the quiet serenity of Murrells Inlet from an upscale suite. It’s like being in two locations at once! A gem of its own design, you won’t find a sports lodge like this one in the surrounding area, or along the coast for that matter! Space and location make every scene one of a kind and the Inlet Sports Lodge is one that you will truly want to embrace!
CAROLINA GOLF SCHOOLS OVER 25 YEARS OF HELPING PEOPLE PLAY BETTER GOLF! OFFICIAL V1 GOLF ACADEMY WITH AWARD WINNING PGA PROFESSIONAL.
International Golf Club
Architect: William Byrd
International Golf Club
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
The International Club’s golf course was designed by golf course architect, Willard Byrd. Through his design the course was given five sets of tees. As a result, the yardage for the par 72 course ranges from a fun 4,838 yards to 6,857 yards – enough to test even the best golfer’s skills. The International Club has been praised and recognized by some of the top golfing sources, and individual players alike. In fact, the International Club has received the prestigious 4 Star rating from Golf Digest for being one of the Best Places to Play. As soon as any golfer – whether novice or expert – enters onto the grounds of the golf course, the beauty and unique layout of the course becomes Built in the heart of the golf capital of the world, United States Golf Schools represents a new standard in golfing vacations and family golf getaways.
When the International Club opened its course in 2000 in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, it truly delighted those who love the game of golf and it quickly earned a reputation as one of the area’s most enjoyable, challenging, and dynamic 18 hole courses.
Important: Be carefully with most other National Golf Schools they only do "Video By Request". What that means is they don’t do video on a regular basic. Call for a detailed comparison – 800 756 5052.
VIP 1:1 & 2:1 Package Includes:
- Inlet Suite Accommodations
- Can Customs Dates and Daily Schedule
- All Classes 1:1 or 2:1 Student to Teacher Ratio
- Breakfast and Lunch
- 5 Hours of Daily Instruction
- 3 Hours of Daily Instruction Covering All Facets- Putting, Pitching, Chipping, Sand, Full Swing, & Video Analysis
- 2 Hours Daily On-Course Instruction- Covering All Facet Learned In Morning Session, Along With Course
Management & Strategies, with Concentration On The 100 Yards & In Game
- All United States Golf Schools offers you the ability to improve your game in all facets. All our instructors have
extended training, not only on the full swing, but also in our “Performance Zone” program.
PREFORMANCE ZONE PROGRAM!
- Some of the short game fundamentals you will learn at all our Golf Schools are as follows:
– Importance of both path and blade in putting
– Distance control in putting
– Hit your wedges closer to the hole
– Chip with confidence and accuracy
– Control your distance and spin
– Hit sand shots up and out of the bunker every time
– Learn to hit creative shots to escape difficult lies and situation
– Manage your Scoring Zone shots better
- Unlimited Green and Cart Fees for Days of School
- Maximum 2:1 Student to Teacher
- Custom Rates for 4 Students
- V1 High Speed Video Analysis
- Video Locker
- 1 Year Free Video Follow- Up Via Internet
- U.S. Golf Schools Great Golfing Notebook
- Award Winning PGA – LPGA and PGTCA Professional – Minimum of 20 Years Teaching Golf
- State of the Art Practice Facility for Improved Learning
- Take Home Practice Program
- Custom Club Fitting
- Unlimited Use of State of the Art Practice Facility
Personal Golf School Concierge Service to handle all travel needs : Air – Rental Car – Extra Nights – Travel Maps – Site Information – Special Occasions – Customize Golf Schools 24 Hour / 7 Day Customer Service
VIP 1:1 & 2:1 Sport’s Lodge – Murrells Inlet, SC – Rates
Carolina Golf Schools
|Packages||Commuter No Room||Single
|2 Sharing a Room
|4 Sharing 2 Rooms
|2 Day / 2 Night||$699.00||$1149.00||$799.00||$699.00|
|3 Day / 3 Night||$1049.00||$1749.00||$1199.00||$1049.00|
|4 Day / 4 Night||$1399.00||$2299.00||$1599.00||$1449.00|
|5 Day / 5 Night||$1749.00||$2849.00||$1999.00||$1799.00|
For More Information
Call 1800-756-5052 or E-mail email@example.com